Use this as a guideline for your pre-installation checklist:
- Existing flooring removal (if needed) and disposal will be discussed prior to installation.
- We ask that the homeowner or contractor is present on the first day we begin. This allows us to discuss any questions regarding installation, house access, etc. There must be an adult present if minors are in the home. Pets will need to be kept in a safe and secure location.
- Remove all personal items, electronics, appliances and furniture from space being worked on.
This is a guideline on what you could expect during your installation:
- Your existing flooring will be removed (if needed) and/or prepped to receive new flooring.
- Installation method will vary based on material selected- this should be discussed with your salesperson.
- The crew will install necessary transitions and re-tuck carpet (if necessary).
- Upon completion, we will clean-up work area and dispose of trash.
Guideline for post installation:
- Follow proper care & maintenance guidelines per the manufacturer.
- Stay in touch with your salesperson with any questions about your new flooring.
- Enjoy your beautiful new floors!
Adhesives & More
At Battle Creek Tile & Mosaic, we feature various adhesives and other tile maintenance items. No matter your flooring needs, we have the right product for you.
Learn more about our selection of adhesives or maintenance tools today!
Schluter Systems offers an amazing array of economical products that lend versatility and functionality to almost any tile installation. From membranes that create a waterproof layer for drywall to waterproof backer boards, installing or remodeling showers has never been easier.
We have one of the largest in-stock Schluter Systems inventories in the area. From finished edging, shower benches, shower niches, waterproof Kerdi bands, waterproof Kerdi board, prefabricated shower pans, and other shower components... there are endless options from this innovative manufacturer.